Tuesday 13 March 2012

Yay!!

I have 4 followers already?! WOW! I am so happy!   I have some photos to show but hubby is home and I dont want him to see what more I have bought...just yet LOL

Remember how I said I bought some goodies from Here?  They were waiting for me when I got home from town today!! I so want to rip it open and drool, but he might growl me, so have to wait till tommorrow!

Also I have started to correspond with Jane Eboral. She is really nice! I love her patterns and they are free too!  
I am glad of that as one shuttle here in New Zealand costs from 15$ to  35$ new zealand dollars!! I am packing up and moving to America where craft is cheaper...i wish LOL

Roll on tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment!!! I'm only an old git really with time on her hands!!!! I'm blushing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really cheaper here? Come on up! We'll welcome you! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kittytats, looking forward to your tatting!

    ReplyDelete