Thursday 8 March 2012

Home sweet home

*pulls up a beanbag to sit on with my cuppa tea, shuttle and thread in hand, tongue tipped side of mouth learning to tat*

Why a beanbag? well I have just moved in with my tatting shuttle and thread etc, I dont know how to decorate this yet but hopefully in time I will learn!
I am teaching myself how to tat with the help of some youtube visual tutorials that I LOVE! I am a visual person I have to see before I can learn. And of course I am so stubborn that I watch some easy then hard to learn patterns! *DOH!!*


I have ordered some goodies from overseas and of course wish they were here yesturday! I bought from a please I read so much about called Handy Hands OHH I wish my goodies would be here!

I hope to make some good tatting friends and hope to share with you my adventures as I teach myself how to tat.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Tat Land. If you want/need any help please don't hesitate to drop into my blog (email address is on the profile) and ask. http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/
    I'm just off to add you to my following list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my giveaway, good luck.
    The comment before mine is my sister Jane and she can help you out with anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where anywhere can u find the pattern for the flower bookmark?

    ReplyDelete