Friday 16 March 2012

Oh WoW!!I

Is this really me??? I won a prize??? I have NEVER won something before!!! I did not even expect to win! I am just putting myself out there to get to know tatting people and hopefully make friends!  Thank you so much Rachel!!! I cannot wait for the mailman to deliver my prize oh wow!!!!


I am sorry in saying thank you!! I have had a pounding BOOM BooM migraine!! Oh my gosh thank goodness it is almost completely gone. I guess thats what you get reading a book outside in the sun and you cannot seem to put it down!! I am reading Stephen Kings book called "Under the Dome" about half way now and it is quite tame compared to "Misery", "Pet Semetary" and "Rose Madder".


I will post some photos of my tatting as soon as I can. It is not much but I am learning after all!!!
I am watching Karen's tatting tutorials to get started and boy oh boy is she good or what!!!!!  I love her finger wiggle LOL!!  I chatted with her on a forum and mentioned about her finger wiggle, we both laughed and I still do!  I was in the library today watching her newest button and ruffle videos and started to laugh, I had some funny looks LOL


Karen you are awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Loved your comment today on tat-ology! Infamous! Hahahaha!

    You MUST read the newest Stephen King. His absolute best, I think - "11/22/63.” I loved it.

    Keep learning...
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete